Non-contact temperature sensors are used for printing processes such as ink drying, finding dry out points in webs, measuring roller temperature to increase print quality, scanning webs for thermal profiling, measuring webs and ink rollers to increase speed and reduce scraps. Web and sheet fed presses, ink rollers, platens, conventional and waterless printing presses, and laminating machines are utilizing IR thermocouple technology.
Products Best Suited for the Graphics Industry
Related Engineering TechNotes for the Graphics Industry
- Measuring Location of Dry-Out Point in Web Production
- Printing/Ink Drying
- Printing Press Applications
- Side View Model Designed for Monitoring Temperature in Dirty or Vapor-Filled Environments
- Inexpensive Infrared Scanning Arrays
- Web Drying – IRt/c's™ for Transparent & Reflective Films, Paper & Textiles (OEM & Retrofit)
- IRt/c's – Use With Heated Metal Rollers/Web Processes To Increase Production (OEM & Retrofit)
- Accurate Temperature Control in Waterless Printing with IR Sensors: How to Increase Printing Speed
Contact Exergen Sales for inquires and orders.